What you need to click on
- The VET page at the European Commission website, presenting a general overview of VET in Europe.
- Summary of EU actions in VET and links to official documents.
- CEDEFOP, European Centre for the Development of Vocational Training – providing information and analysis of education & training systems, policies, research and practice.
- European Training Foundation (ETF) – working on the development of education & training systems in EU partner countries, strengthening cooperation and coordinating funding.
- ECVET, the European Credit System for Vocational Education and Training.
- The EQAVET network, bringing together Member States, Social Partners and the European Commission to promote European collaboration in developing and improving quality assurance in VET by using the European Quality Assurance Reference Framework.
- The European Qualifications Framework for lifelong learning (EQF), the reference framework which assists in comparing the national qualifications systems and levels.
- The Qualifications Platform, facilitating exchange of information among a community of practitioners, experts and officials working on qualifications systems worldwide.
- The Knowledge System for Lifelong Learning (KSLLL) presenting relevant, up-to-date, easily accessible and comparable information on national policy initiatives and practices in prioritised areas in the field of Education and Training for the development of lifelong learning.